Market Update: Perspective on Recent Market Activity
- Equity Research Analyst, Jeff Omohundro, gives his thoughts on e-commerce.
- Davenport's Director of Equity Research, Joel Ray, gives his thoughts on the Health Care sector.
Market Update: Domestic Market Perspectives and The Case for International Equities
- Davenport Asset Management's Investor Summit focused primarily on demographics and trends impacting our lives and investment, with a special emphasis on Millenials.
- Manager Research Director Geoffrey Sulanke gives his thoughts on international investing.
- Davenport Asset Management Research Analyst Kevin Bennett gives his thoughts on the housing industry.
Market Update: Perspective on 2016, the "Trump Trade," and a Theme for 2017
A look at rising interest rates and the Davenport Balanced Income Fund
- A look at post-election themes and the Davenport Small Cap Focus Fund
3rd Quarter Market Update
Market Perspectives: Thoughts on the Election
- With the Presidential election quickly approaching, negative rhetoric is likely to increase between now and November. We have found the benefit of ‘Time IN the Market’ far outweighs ‘Timing the Market’ based on such events.
Market Perspectives: "Brexit"
The U.K.'s exit looks to be a lengthy and complicated process that may result in less change than people expect
Portfolio Insights: Value & Income
- George Smith discusses the importance of Investment Flexibility within the Value & Income Portfolio
Johnson & Johnson is Cradle to Grave
Mike Beall gives a 50-year recap of this Legacy Investment and explains why it is a Core Holding in more than one of our portfolios
Mike Beall identifies factors used to differentiate ‘Value Situations’ from ‘Value Traps’
Aligning Management Teams with Shareholders for Long-Term Success